Local Solutions is a charity working with disadvantaged people across Merseyside and North Wales. Founded in 1974, Local Solutions provides innovative responses and services to empower and support the most vulnerable within local communities.
Our projects include:
- Homeless services - Including hostels, family-style accommodation for young homeless people and intensive mentoring support for people who are repeatedly homeless
- Domestic Violence Support - Helpline and support for people suffering domestic violence
- Liverpool Carers Centre - Supporting people who are caring for family members, friends or neighbours
- Liverpool Shopmobility - Promoting independence and quality of life for disabled people through scooter and wheelchair hire
- Bullybusters - Helpline and anti-bullying initiative for children, parents and professionals
- Money Advice and Fuel Debt Services
- Homecare - Personalised support and care to people in the community.
In all of its work, Local Solutions seeks to improve people's quality of life and promote their resilience. Legacy gifts can be targeted at one or several of our projects and will be used to sustain and enrich the services we provide, benefitting the people of Merseyside and North Wales.